To help ensure quality control, Mary Jo products are distributed and sold exclusively by authorized distributors, retailers, and through our maryjo.tv e-commerce web site. If you obtain Mary Jo products from any other source, you do so at your own risk and any Mary Jo guarantee will be voided. If you have any doubt about whether a particular retailer or distributor is authorized in the United States, or Canada, please contact us at maryjo.tv.
- By accessing or browsing this web site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following terms and conditions:
- The Mary Jo web site, the Mary Jo name, trademark, and Mary Jo product names and packaging are protected from unauthorized use by the copyright and trademark laws.
Mary Jo prohibits use of the Mary Jo logo as a link to any web site unless creating such a link is approved in advance by Mary Jo in writing.
- You are not granted any right to use, and may not use, any of Mary Jo copyrights and trademarks. No part of this web site, including, without limitation, the text, designs, graphics, photographs and images contained therein, may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, re-posted, modified, transmitted or distributed or otherwise used in any way for any non-personal, public or commercial purpose without the prior written consent of Mary Jo.
- Registered and unregistered proprietary information is owned and held by Mary Jo and its licensors, and you may be liable for infringement or misappropriation or other legal action to the fullest extent of the law if you misuse this web site in any form mentioned or unmentioned.
- Any communications or materials you send to this web site by electronic mail or other means will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
Mary Jo is free to publish, display, post, distribute and otherwise use any ideas, suggestions, concepts, designs, know-how and other information contained in such communications or material for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, advertising and marketing Mary Jo and its products.
- You agree that Mary Jo encourages you to exercise discretion browsing the Internet.
- Our web site, products or services may direct you to sites containing information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate.
Mary Jo and its affiliates make no representation or warranty about the legality of any third party web site. Any such web site is independent from Mary Jo, and Mary Jo has no control over, or any responsibility with respect to, the information provided or activities undertaken by any such web site. A link between Mary Jo and another web site further does not mean that Mary Jo endorses that web site. Linking to off-site pages is done at your own risk, requiring you to make your own independent decisions regarding your interactions or communications with any other web site.
Mary Jo expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any damage, loss, or injury arising out of the activities of any third party, the goods or services offered or the content displayed by any such third party not under the Mary Jo domain.
- You agree you are prohibited from posting or transmitting to the Mary Jo web site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
Mary Jo reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these terms and conditions, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to this web site.Mary Jo does not knowingly market to or knowingly solicit information from minors.
- Minors are ineligible to use our service, and we do not want minors to submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you can use this service only under the supervision of your parents or guardians.
- This web site is intended for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical information or advice.
Mary Jo uses reasonable efforts to include only accurate and up-to-date information on this web site; however, Mary Jo makes no representations or warranties concerning such information and assumes no liability for errors or omissions therein. Mary Jo reserves the right to change the information included in, and content of, this web site, including these terms and conditions of use, without prior notice. Mary Jo is not responsible for the content of any other web site, including any web sites linked to this web site.
- In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error, or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Mary Jo will have the right to refuse or cancel any order or orders placed for product or service listed at the incorrect price. Mary Jo will have the right to limit the number of items purchased through our web site. Mary Jo will have the right to refuse or cancel any order whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Mary Jo will immediately issue a credit to your credit account and the amount of the incorrect price.
- You agree that, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws, neither Mary Jo nor its affiliates, nor the directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns of each, shall be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to the use of the Mary Jo web site or any other web site linked to this web site. This waiver of liability applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for lost profits, business interruption, or the loss of data or information, even if Mary Jo is notified in advance of the potential for any such damage.
- By accessing, browsing and/or using this web site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our web site.
Mary Jo reserves the right to revise the terms set forth above at anytime. Al revisions are posted on this policy page and will be effective immediately thereafter. By surfing, using, browsing or purchasing on our web site, you are deemed notified of and are bound by any changes to our terms and conditions. We encourage users to regularly refer to this policy page and to remain informed of any changes in our policy.
Mary Jo LLC IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS WEB SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.